Find your closest location and contact us
The Neles® scotch yoke N1 series actuator is designed for use with quarter turn valves in both modulating control and on-off service. The N1 actuator’s robust design ensures a long life in harsh environments due to unique features such as its internal tie-rod mechanism. This heavy duty actuator has all major approvals to meet industry standards and customer process requirements.
Solid bearing ensures better piston rod alignment and smooth operation
The tie rods are enclosed in the cylinder providing highest corrosion protection and the best performance
Full range of accessories: switchboxes, positioners, safety solenoids (ESD, PST) and customized control panels
Modular design allows the flexibility of configuring the actuator in either CW or CCW / fail open or fail close functions
- Suitable for on/off, modulating and control valve applications in general service, protective service and safety applications eg. ESD or HIPPS
- Ductile cast iron center body, fabricated carbon steel power and spring module provides rugged actuator construction. Alternative materials available upon request
- Suitable for safety integrated systems up to and including SIL 3 accordance with IEC 61508.
- The vent valve has built in non-return function for IP67
- Secondary vent valve function is to detect leakages in the rod seal area of pneumatic cylinder
- Springs are non buckling, lifetime lubricated and epoxy coated
- Ball bearing, flexi joint and the hardened yoke thrust pin bearing are all incorporated into the actuator for longer life time, smoother operation
- Emergency shutdown
- Compressor anti-surge
- High cycle control and on-off applications
- High precision control
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.