Efficient stockyard management
- High capacity stockpiling and reclaiming
- One operator can control all system functions, as well as oversee machine status and perform troubleshooting - either from a remote control room, or from a sensibly arranged, ergonomic operator’s cab.
- Operates in cold weather.
- Automatic pile management system prevents intermixing materials. Machine automatically knows where each material is located in the storage yard
Efficient and automated stockpile management.
- Provides more live storage capacity.
- Blending ability.
- Often less costly than operating and maintaining a dozer fleet.
How it works
- Stacking function – Receiving bulk material from a yard conveyor and transfer it to configured storage pile patterns (e.g. chevron, windrow and cone).
- Reclaiming function – Recovering material from stockpiles and transfer it onto a yard conveyor for further disbursement or use.
All functions can be controlled remotely.
Three basic movements:
- Luffing - This is the vertical up/down movement of the boom powered by two hydraulic cylinders.
- Travelling - Travel trucks (usually in multiples of 4) move the machine on rail track along the stockpile yard.
- Slewing - This is rotation of the boom around its central axis to align or place the stockpile where required.
|Brochure Bucketwheel stacker reclaimers - English||Download|