Nordberg MP Series cone crushers are the industry standard
With field-proven technology in demanding mining operations, the Nordberg MP Series cone crushers process more ore than any competitive unit at the same reduction ratio or product size.
- Highest crushing force of any cone crusher on the market
- Unobstructed feed opening
- Fully automatic hydraulic tramp release system
- Pressure sensing lubrication system
- Simple maintenance and liner replacement
- Bronze bushing design for rotating components
- One piece, high strength steel mainframe with high-strength alloy steel mainshaft
- Steel sleeved Eccentric
- Hardened spiral bevel gear and pinion
- Available automation package for optimum performance and control
- Bronze bushing design supports the highest crushing loads and withstands severe operating conditions
- Hydraulic controls automatically maintain the crusher setting, achieving high reduction ratios and consistent product
- Bowl liner rotation allows for simple setting adjustment and promotes even wear for high utilization of wear components
- Efficient use of crushing energy makes the entire mining operation more profitable
- Designed to operate at various speeds and cavity requirements to meet a wide range of requirements
From their inception, the MP Series cone crushers have transformed the possibilities for secondary and tertiary crushing in large mining operations. Metso’s decades of experience in the design and manufacture of cone crushers has created a quantum leap in productivity together with ease of maintenance and cost-effective operation.
The MP Series cone crusher is designed with the same mounting footprint as a Symons 7 foot cone crusher, making it an ideal replacement for plants looking to increase capacity.
|Closed Side Setting (mm) For inch, divide by 25.4 For STPH, multiply by 1.1|
|MP800||1460 - 1935||1100 - 1285||735 - 980||580 - 690||495 - 585|
|MP1000||1830 - 2420||1375 - 1750||915 - 1210||720 - 900||615 - 730|
|MP1250||2290 - 3025||1720 - 2190||1145 - 1510||900 - 1125||770 - 915|