Benefits of rotary and linear valve technology in one package
- Simple construction.
- Anti-blowout shaft.
- Thrust bearing outside the pressure boundary.
- Low emissions according to TA-Luft / VDI 2440.
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition.
- Unique design combining the benefits of rotary and linear control valve technology.
- Wide trim selection with several capacities and characteristics ensure optimal control performance according to application needs.
- Capable to handle high pressure drop with wide rangeability.
- Inherently balanced trim design allows low operational torque and stable control for the whole opening range.
- Live loaded rotary packing ensures low fugitive emissions.
- Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost.
- Versatile mounting orientations.
|Body pressure rating||PN 40 - 250 / ASME Class 150 - 1500|
|Face to face||According to IEC 60534-3-1 / ISA 75.08.01 (globe length)|
|Size range||DN 15 - 100 / 1/2" - 4"|
|Temperature range||-80 ... +425 °C / -110 ...+797 °F|
|Tightness||According to ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV|