Release the bottlenecks
Your targets for aggregates plant optimization could be
- Replace obsolete machines
- Need for more capacity
- Changes in feed material or end-product
- Produce better quality
- Better productivity with automation
- New regulations or standards (safety or environment)
- Reduce consumption
- Reduce downtime
3+1 steps to power up
Metso SiteBooster enables quarries to upgrade the safety, environmental and financial performance of their existing stationary aggregates plants for today and for the future, without compromising the productivity targets. Metso makes certain all this is done with minimal disturbance to the current crushing and screening operations. Our SiteBooster process consists of 3 steps:
Step 1: Audit
- Complete audit of the existing site, it’s layout and assets
- Indentifying bottlenecks
- Definition of what needs to be done
Step 2: Redesign
- Concrete solution and processes for achieving set goals with minimal downtime
Step 3: Implement
- Metso's expertise and experience at it’s best - implementation of the new design with minimal disruption of operations
During the project
- One point of contact with continuous and transparent communications
Metso SiteBooster can be customized for any requirements.
By opting for a customized upgrade for your stationary aggregates plant, the Metso SiteBooster delivery will be tailor-made to fit your specific needs.
While a custom-made upgrade may require a heavier focus on planning and engineering, you can rest assured that no compromise will be made to achieve the goals you’ve set.
By using our pre-designed modules, expanding and upgrading your stationary aggregates plant can be achieved while saving time on planning and installation.
The standardized modules are based on high-quality and field-proven technology and comply with the strictest safety and environmental regulations.