Unique magnetic system
- Increases plant thermal efficiency by processing hot condensates from high pressure boilers
- Removes high levels of iron and copper particulates from boiler condensates during startups and upset conditions
- Processes boiler condensates hotter than those that can be accepted by resin bed polisher system
- Decreases losses in condensate and heat values during production upsets, and reduces iron and copper particulate buildup rates in boilers
- Increases time spans between boiler cleanings
- Allows more hot condensates to be used during mill restarts - even during first hours. It reduces dependence on alternate boiler feedwater sources and increases boiler availability and reliability
- Treats water and oil emulsions in steel rolling plants and removes corrosion products in municipal heating systems
- Robust and compact design
- Magnetic flux density up to 20 kG
- Canister dia up to 2140 mm (84”)
- Allowing high pressure and high temperatures
- Large holding capacity in matrix
- The filter handles particle sizes from 0,1 µm up to 1 mm and due to the excellent control parameters the performance is superior.
- With no moving parts except for actuated valves handling with controlled slurry velocities the maintenance cost is extremely low
- Increasing plant thermal efficiency
- Removing high levels of iron and copper particulates from boiler condensates
- Decrease losses in condensate and heat values
- Reduces iron and copper particulate buildup rates in boilers.
- Increasing time spans between boiler cleanings.
- Allowing more hot condensates to be used during mill restarts - even during first hours.