Excellent shape with low operating costs
Metso HRC8 is based on high-pressure grinding roll (HPGR) technology and is optimized for the demanding requirements of aggregates production. The patented Metso Arch frame differentiates from traditional HPGR equipment with its anti-skewing features.
HRC8 provides an optimal crushing force with the use of adjustable hydraulic cylinders and variable speed. High-pressure rock-on-rock crushing enables long wear life of the manganese tires and energy-efficient operations.
The patented split shaft allows for the tires to be replaced quickly, without full machine disassembly, making the changeout of wear components easy and effortless.
- Excellent shape – HRC8 provides a perfectly cubical shape for concrete and asphalt
- Adjustable gradation – Adjusts speed and pressure to vary throughput and product size
- Less microfines – Produces more fines with less unwanted microfines
- Low operating costs – Energy-efficient operation and low wear rate of wear components
- Accepts difficult feed materials – Humidity, fine feed, hard rock
- Easy installation – Easy to install and use thanks to compact dimensions and simple design
- Environmentally friendly – Minimized noise and dust emissions