Highly reliable discrete valve monitor offers exceptional value and compact platform with full range of capabilities and features
- Extremely compact, rugged enclosure with integral position sensors, communication, electronics, and power outputs for solenoids
- High intensity red and green LEDs
- Red/green visual indicator
- Eclipse sensors and electronics are fully sealed
- Adjustable target and visual indicator
- Direct attachment to ISO/Namur mounting pads with simple mounting kit (sold separately)
- Compact design reduces space and in tight process areas
- LEDs indicate electronic switch status to confirm electrical operation.
- Bold visual indication enables easy confirmation of valve position
- No moving mating parts assure long life and trouble-free operation.
- Rugged design made of Lexan® or stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Sensors and electronics are fully sealed to eliminate hazard threat and corrosion problems
|EN33:||Universal voltage switching and solenoid termination|
|EN44:||Namur sensors (7-24 VDC)|
|Communication options:||AS-Interface, DeviceNet|
|Temperature range:||up to -40 °C … +80 °C|
|Material:||Polycarbonate Hazardous area approvals: Ex n, Ex ia (for complete list see technical bulletin)|