Find your closest location and contact us
The FieldLink product group enables users to take advantage of field-based communication technologies to cut installation and maintenance costs and improve operating performance. With communication networks, vital predictive maintenance and performance measures may also be transmitted from field instruments to the asset management or operation control centers further reducing maintenance costs.
Makes it easier to implement networks in process applications
Tools to make design set-up and troubleshooting easier
Broad array of supported networks
- Durable and corrosion proof enclosures containing networking infrastructure components
- Drop connectors – enable easy connection of field instruments to the network trunk.
- I/O modules – Allow conventional devices to be controlled or monitored by the network.
- Network Power Supplies
- Masters / Gateways – Easily link low level networks like AS-Interface to the DCS/PLC
- Repeaters, power conditioners, bulk network cable
- Handheld programmers and diagnostics/commissioning kits
- Automated on/off valve applications in hazardous process environments
- Infrastructure for network based process instrumentation
- Chemical process
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Marine & offshore
- Oil & gas
- Food and beverage
FieldLink accessories are useful in all process applications that utilize a process network like Foundation Fieldbus, AS-Interface, DeviceNet, Profibus and Modbus
StoneL’s FieldLink program enables you to take advantage of field-based communication technologies to cut installation and maintenance costs and improve operating performance. FieldLink continues to be dynamic as it encompasses proven communication based technologies that enable improved asset utilization
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.