Find your closest location and contact us
The Hawkeye sensor platform by StoneL provides solid state valve monitoring capabilities in a very compact design for linear valves like gate & globe valves. The Hawkeye is available with universal voltage switching or Namur sensors.
- Solid state sensing head triggers on any metal
- Rugged stainless steel body is machined from 316 stainless steel
- Stainless steel washers and fasteners
- Adaptor brackets are available in L or straight
- Conformally coated and potted circuit
- High intensity LED
- 1/2” conduit entry or mini-connector available
- Long sensing range- Sensor detects metal targets at distances up to 4-6 mm
- Rugged 316 SS housing performs well in corrosive environments
- Sensor may be temporarily submersed and electronics are shock and vibration tolerant
- LED brightly displays switch status Red and green LEDs may be selected to indicate open or closed
- Choose from a direct conduit entry or a plug-in mini-connector for rapid attachment'
- Linear valve applications (gate & globe valves) in process environments
- Corrosive and wash down process environments
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage
- Chemical process
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Mining and material handling
Monitor a linear valve in most process areas
The Hawkeye monitors and reports valve position with visual indicator and signals to the controller.
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.