Find your closest location and contact us
The Hawkeye sensor platform by StoneL provides solid state valve monitoring capabilities in a very compact design for linear valves like gate & globe valves. The Hawkeye is available with universal voltage switching or Namur sensors.
- Solid state sensing head triggers on any metal
- Rugged stainless steel body is machined from 316 stainless steel
- Stainless steel washers and fasteners
- Adaptor brackets are available in L or straight
- Conformally coated and potted circuit
- High intensity LED
- 1/2” conduit entry or mini-connector available
- Long sensing range- Sensor detects metal targets at distances up to 4-6 mm
- Rugged 316 SS housing performs well in corrosive environments
- Sensor may be temporarily submersed and electronics are shock and vibration tolerant
- LED brightly displays switch status Red and green LEDs may be selected to indicate open or closed
- Choose from a direct conduit entry or a plug-in mini-connector for rapid attachment'
- Linear valve applications (gate & globe valves) in process environments
- Corrosive and wash down process environments
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage
- Chemical process
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Mining and material handling
Monitor a linear valve in most process areas
The Hawkeye monitors and reports valve position with visual indicator and signals to the controller.