Highly reliable discrete valve monitor offers exceptional value and versatile platform with full range of capabilities and features
- Wide variety of switching & communication options including solid state proximity and mechanical switches as well as communication and 4-20mA continuous outputs.
- Enclosures optimized for tough process environments
- Rapid enclosure access
- Quick set cams
- Extremely compact with space saving visual indication
- Dual shaft o-ring seals
- Switch, sensor, communication options to fit most applications
- Screw-on cover allows quick enclosure access, reduces maintenance and set-up time.
- Touch and tune switch settings allow you to make adjustments in seconds
- Visual indicator offers excellent view ability without sacrificing accessibility or adding to space requirements.
- The oil impregnated bronze bushing maintains smooth operation and eliminates the potential for shaft seizure due to actuator shaft eccentricity.
- Top inner and bottom outer shaft o-rings seal the drive bushing from both external corrosives and internal contaminants
Monitor an automated on/off valve in all process areas
The Quartz monitors and reports valve position with visual indicator and signals to the controller.
|QX35 / QN35:||Universal voltage switching and solenoid termination|
|QX45 / QN45:||Namur sensors (7-24 VDC)|
|Communication options:||AS-Interface, Foundation Fieldbus and DeviceNet|
|Temperature range:||up to -40 °C … +80 °C|
|Material:||Epoxy coated anodized aluminum, optional polycarbonate cover|
|Hazardous area approvals:||Ex d, Ex n, Ex ia (for complete list see technical bulletin)|