Uniform pellets for a more consistent product
- Rugged reinforced frame to accommodate a single drive
- Drive reduction – one reducer, one pinion, one gear, service factors exceed 1.25
- Motor directly coupled to the reducer and mounted on a common adjustable sub base.
- Heavy duty roller bearing supporting stediment shaft.
- Stediment shaft bearings are housed in an oil bath cavity with magnetic drain plug and a sight glass eliminating the need for an automatic grease system.
- Plows are equipped with an angle indicator to aid in the setup of the plows.
- Ceramic wear surface on plows. Ceramic tiles are plug welded to a removable plate that is in turn bolted to the main plow frame, which can easily be replaced since the plow frame does not have to be disturbed or readjusted.
- Wide discharge chute for better product flow and lined with UHMW.
- Durable and long lasting
- Accurate control of pelletizing disc with operators control system
- Easy alignment with motor directly coupled to the reducer and mounted on a common adjustable sub base.
- Maintenance friendly
Pelletizing discs are used in the agglomeration process to form fine iron ore into uniform green iron ore pellets. Green pellets are feed to a travelling grate or grate kiln.