Superior™ Primary Gyratory enters 3rd phase of evolution
Metso’s Superior™ is leading the global market since 1953 with 1000+ references. Our engineers, through their extensive process knowledge have developed crushing chambers that deliver the greatest possible throughput while placing the least stress on critical components.
MKIII is Proven and Robust keeping the core Superior™ design and developing new features to deliver +30% capacity.
- One piece U shape arched spider create clearance in the chamber and reduce material bridging
- One piece robust mainshaft eliminates the possibility of separation during operation
- Simplistic shape for a reliable, consistet product
- Hydraulic vertical adjustment of the mainshaft to compensate for liner wear
- Mainshaft position sensor probe to maintain crusher setting, provide consistent product, and monitor liner wear
- External gear and pinion backlash adjustment simplifies and improves maintenance
- Optimised production through computer-designed crsuhing chamber
- Detailed reporting and on-line analysis of plant operations
- Automatic spider lubrication system to ensure the Spider bushing is constantly lubricated
- Increased operational safety
With Superior™ MKIII it is possible to get more from less
Superior™gyratory crushers combine Metso’s trusted technology with the latest advancements in metallurgy to achieve peak efficiency and maximized throughput.
- Superior™ MKIII is the first high speed primary gyratory and overpasses other gyratory by up to 30%
- Rotable top shell to ensure safe maintenance and reduce downtime by up to 70%
- Industry leading ‘SmartStation’ combining innovative control systems such as VisioRock® and VisioTruck® to optimize production and reduce vault
- 3 times faster wear parts exchange
- Proven Rock box arched spider to be the most robust design in the market
- The correct crushing chamber design resulting in optimized production for your application
- Low cost per ton through energy efficiency, durability and optimized crusher performance
Designed to exceed customer expectations, Superior™ MKIII is the most CAPEX efficient guratory crusher in the market.
|Fixed and Semi-Mobile Primary Gyratory Stations - ENG||Download|