Modularised system for treating silts and effluents
- For use for all types of liquid/solid effluents where the liquid and the solids can be separated by flocculation and sedimentation
- When mechanical dewatering can be applied the concept also will include dewatering of solids to a handable cake,
- Using inclined plate pack clarification technology, (IPS) the models LTE or LTE-C increases compact sedimentation and dewatering.
- Modularised system for treating silts and effluents.
- Easy to install and operate giving maximum customer return on investment.
The IPS (inclined plate settler) model LTE or LTE/C provides for flocculation, clarification and thickening. The clarified overflow is normally returned to the process. The sludge fraction is further thickened, stored and compressed in the tank module. The sludge discharge is by centrifugal or positive displacement pumping. If the solids are required in a transportable form a dewatering module can be added to the system.
LTE and LTE-C development
The LTE and LTE-C models are a further development of compact sedimentation and dewatering using inclined plate pack clarification technology. It is a modularised system for treating silts and effluents which is easy to install and operate giving maximum customer return on investment.
Capacities up to 2 000 m3/h.