Powerful concept, excellent performance
The shredding technology is based on an extremely aggressive knife design and open cutting table. These distinct technical advantages ensure our shredders provide outstanding performance when dealing with mixed and challenging materials.
These key features also make Metso EtaPreShred units extremely resistant to wear caused by materials and waste normally considered as nonshreddable; including solid steel, reinforced concrete and rocks.
Metso EtaPreShred units tackle most forms of waste – even the nonshreddable kind.
- Open cutting table reduces wear to the bare minimum
- Bi-directional shredding results in a consistent flow of shredded material onto down-stream conveyors
- Asynchronous shredding keeps waste constantly moving, thus improving shredding efficiency
- With our aggressive knife design, no pushing device is required
- Central lubricating system is standard on all machines
- Automatic reversal if knives encounter large or tough steel cement parts
- Intelligent shredding routines automatically adapt to processed material characteristics. The PLC control system is equipped with six standard programs, including two that can be individually programmed
- Hardox steel used in all parts of the cutting table exposed to wear
- Bi-directional shredding with equal speed and torque reduces wear and improves capability and pre-shredder capacity
The best choice for
The cost of waste transportation is an important factor. To save money it is important to shred waste to a manageable size at or near the point of collection. Due to their versatility, Metso mobile PreSredders are perfect for reducing the particle size and therefore volume of material prior to transportation.
Transfer stations is handling Bulky, Industrial (C&I), Hazardous, Household (MSW), Wood, Construction and Demolition (C&D)
|M&J PreShred 4000||M&J PreShred 6000|
|Number of shafts||2||2|
|Rotation speed||16-40 / 26-55 rpm||11-32 rpm|
|Cutting area||2420 x 2000 mm||3461 x 2400 mm|
|Number of knives||6/8/9/10/12||9/12/14/16|
|Diesel drive||390/530 kW/PH||390/530 kW/PH|
|Capacity per hour||M&J PreShred 4000||M&J PreShred 6000|
|Household waste||Up to 100 ton||Up to 200 ton|
|Demolition wood||Up to 70 ton||Up to 100 ton|
|Industrial waste||Up to 35 ton||Up to 50 ton|
|Bulky waste||Up to 50 ton||Up to 70 ton|