The high capacity vessel unloading solution
- The hinged (pivoted) digging ladder unloader provides optimum service for low water level fluctuations.
- The cantilevered, single or double digging ladder unloader will accommodate large water level fluctuations.
- Both hinged and cantilevered types can discharge up to 4,500 mtph.
- A cleaner, less polluting operation
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lower power consumption
- Excellent overall unloading efficiency rate that allows faster barge/vessel turnaround
A shuttle barge haul system provides efficient and accurate method of positioning barges. This system effectively reduces handling costs, as it requires fewer operators and allows quicker barge throughput and fleet turnaround.