Find your closest location and contact us
The Axiom AN offers unmatched reliability using non-contact position sensing with solid state electronics and contaminant-tolerant pneumatic control. Featuring a space efficient design, the Axiom AN offers unrivaled convenience and cost-saving benefits in hazardous and general purpose process applications.
Magnetic drive eliminates wear bushings and offers ultra-high reliability
Universal voltage reduces inventory and enables easy standardization
Quick and convenient set-up with push button switch setting
Robust enclosure tolerates most process environments
- Epoxy coated anodized aluminum enclosure with Polycarbonate cover
- Universal voltage solenoid and switching
- Convenient push button switch setting
- Robust solenoid valve with standard rebreather
- Optional wireless access for configuration and diagnostics
- Space efficient design
- Rebreather system minimizes corrosive ingestion for single-acting actuators
- Bluetooth wireless access versions enable convenient trouble-shooting to anticipate problems, increasing plant uptime and reducing maintenance costs
- Compact design minimizes valve-actuator assembly dimensional envelope
- Automated on/off valve applications in hazardous process environments
- Corrosive and wash down process environments
- Chemical process
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Marine & offshore
- Oil & gas
Control and monitor an automated on/off valve in all process areas
The Axiom monitors and reports valve position with Visual indicator and signals to the controller. The Axiom AN has integral single or dual coil solenoid valves to control position of the actuated valve.
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.