Find your closest location and contact us
The Axiom AX platform by StoneL integrates solid state valve monitoring capabilities with discrete solenoid control for process on/off automated valves. It is suitable for most hazardous locations (Ex d) and general purpose process applications.
Robust enclosure tolerates most process environments
Quick and convenient set-up with push button switch setting
Universal voltage reduces inventory and enables easy standardization
Magnetic drive eliminates wear bushings and offers ultra-high reliability
- Epoxy coated anodized aluminum enclosure
- Available in optional 316 Stainless Steel enclosure
- Universal voltage solenoid and switching
- Convenient push button switch setting
- Robust solenoid valve with standard rebreather
- Diagnostic versions available
- Space efficient design
- Rebreather system minimizes corrosive ingestion for single-acting actuators
- Diagnostic versions aid in trouble-shooting and anticipate problems to increase plant uptime and reduce maintenance costs
- Compact design minimizes valve-actuator assembly dimensional envelope
- 316 Stainless Steel enclosure for extremely corrosive conditions
- Automated On/Off valve applications in hazardous process environments
- Corrosive and wash down process environments
- Chemical process
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Marine & offshore
- Oil & gas
Control and monitor an automated on/off valve in all process areas
The Axiom monitors and reports valve position with Visual indicator and signals to the controller. The Axiom AX has integral single or dual coil solenoid valves to control position of the actuated valve.
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.