Find your closest location and contact us
RCI9H2 is intended to be used together with the Neles ValvGuard VG9000H. It is needed when a 24 VDC output (DO) is used in the safety system. RCI9H2 is connected between the safety system and the field device VG9000H. The primary function of RCI9H2 is to convert a safety DO into a SIL 3 compatible 4-20mA current signal. RCI9H2 also provides relay outputs for monitoring the test and alarm status of the VG9000H.
• Partial stroke testing (PST) locally near the valve via push button
• Manual reset -function for the ESD valve
• 24 VDC externally powered or loop powered via VG9000H (min 8 mA)
• Indicators (LEDs) for valve open/close
• Status indicator (LED) for alarm/fault
• Indicator (LED) for ready to reset -status
• Up to SIL3 acc. to IEC 61508 together with VG9000H
LCP9H local control panel provides status information of the ESD valve locally and it also provides the local execution of partial stroke testing near the valve. Manual reset -functionality eliminates the need of an additional instrumentation.