Find your closest location and contact us
The Prism PI platform by StoneL was designed for corrosive process environments, attaches directly to sanitary diaphragm and angle valves. This rugged, feature-rich platform offers a full array of communication and switching options, as well as discrete integral pneumatic control for single-acting valve actuator operation.
Screw-on cover enables convenient access without tools
Low profile design minimizes height clearance required above actuator
Sealed electronics module protects against contamination, shock and vibration
Intelligent position sensor automatically adjusts dead band based on stroke length
- Rapid access with screw-on cover
- Rugged enclosure is made of high strength, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate.
- Push button open and closed settings
- LED light bar display
- Compact, low profile design
- Sealed electronics module with intelligent high accuracy position solid state sensor
- Integral solenoid valve
- DeviceNet with Wireless Link
- Push button open and closed settings are made conveniently and quickly. (Remote setting may be possible with AS-Interface unit)
- Bright LED light bar prominently displays valve open, valve closed and solenoid status
- Automated on/off valve applications in hazardous process environments
- Corrosive and wash down process environments
- Chemical process
- Pharmaceutical and biotech
- Food and beverage
- Water / Wastewater
Control and monitor a linear automated on/off diaphragm or angle valve in most process areas
The Prism PI adapts to a linear diaphragm or angle valve and monitors and reports valve position with Visual indicator and signals to the controller. The Prism PI has integral solenoid valve to control position of the actuated valve.