Find your closest location and contact us
Jamesbury® EasyFlow JT series angle stem tank bottom valves provide a compact assembly with additional space for actuator clearance on insulated vessels. Large port has unobstructed flow to empty or fill the tank quickly. Quarter-turn operation and direct actuator mounting capability makes it easy to automate.
Angle stem tank bottom valves
- Unique low torque Flexi-seat design maintains tight shut-off through pressure and temperature
cycles is standard for valves without cavity fill
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for direct mounting of handle, gear operator, manual override, or actuator
- An extremely tight fit drive between the stem and ball provides accurate and repeatable shut-off and control
- Cavity fill option includes solid seats without grooves to prevent media being trapped in the cavity between the seats when the valve is open
- Optional T-port ball provides draining of the cavity between the seats when the valve is closed
- When combined, cavity fill and T-port ball option provides the best solution to avoid media inside
- Every valve is 100% factory tested before it is packed and shipped
- Complete package reliability and single source responsibility with Metso’s full range of actuators, switches, and intelligent valve controllers.
- Cavity fill and T-port options for the JT series ensure lowest possible dead volume and full draining of media from the valve
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.