Find your closest location and contact us
Jamesbury® J7 series reduced bore flanged floating ball valves are an economical option to our fully featured products. J7 series provides long, reliable life and a rugged two-piece body construction. The standard valve includes the most common materials of construction as well as performance improvement features such as live-loaded stem seals and direct mount actuator capability. Cavity fill option is available for industry applications requiring minimum volume of residual media trapped between the seats.
- Long cycle life
- Easy to maintain
- Single source responsibility with reliable Metso actuators, switches, and controllers
- Compliance with industry standards
- Unique low torque seat design provides bubble-tight shut-off through pressure and temperature cycles
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for direct mounting of handle, gear operator, manual override, or actuator
- Internal entry blow-out proof stem design
- Live-loaded spring stem seal provides long cycle life and low emissions with minimal maintenance
- An extremely tight fit drive between the stem and ball ensures accurate and repeatable shut-off and control
- Anti-static grounding between ball and stem as well as stem and body
- Lockable handle available
- Cavity fill option minimizes media trapped in the cavity between the seats when the valve is open
- Every valve is 100% factory tested before it is packed and shipped
- Chemical and petrochemicals
- Pulp & paper
- Food and beverage
- Water & wastewater
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.