Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® series E ball control valves are designed to meet the most severe erosive service requirements of wide range of industrial applications in pulp & paper, petro-chemical, refining and related industries. E series valves using new generation ceramic material lined flow path and trim parts are suitable for highly abrasive rotary control applications. Ceramic valves enable to extend the plant process availability and lower the maintenance costs.
Increased service life, no easily wearing metallic parts in flow path
Capable of operating also in extended temperatures
Reduced number of leakage paths due to body design
- Completely ceramic flow path, no metallic components
- Material designed to withstand thermal shocks
- Robust backlash free ball to stem connection, stainless steel stem
- Lug and wafer body type options
- One piece body
- Low Cv trim options for small capacity applications
- Live loaded packing
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.