Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® modular ball valve series M, offers optimized performance of pulp and paper applications. Several decade experience of Metso has fine tuned this product to deliver pulp and paper customers easy product selection with industry leading performance. Valve series includes seat supported and trunnion mounted ball valve designs covering seat types, size ranges and material options offering comprehensive coverage for pulp and paper.
Easy product selection, optimized for pulp and paper applications
Reduced number of valves required, shut-off and control performance in same valve
Reduced spare part inventory via product modularity
- Material option range suitable for P&P applications
- Tight shut-off and control performance in one package
- Seat types optimized for common P&P application needs
- Metso Q-trim® technology for control applications, anti-cavitation and noise reduction
- SIL 3 certified
- Pulp & paper
- Digesters and fiberlines
- Liquor service
- Chemical recovery
- Sludge treatment
- Deinking and recycling plants
- Paper mill applications
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.