Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® BW series metal seated double eccentric disc valve is designed for both control and tight shut-off in severe service. Multiple seat options makes it well suited for the refining, power, petrochemical and chemical industries. The BW series provides extended operational life in high cycle, high temperature and abrasive applications.
Low cost of ownership
Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process
Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions
Shortest possible maintenance hours
- Solid, sturdy all metal seat design, based on metal-to-metal contact.
No resilient components needed for tightness
- Excellent control and on-off capabilities
- Design according to API 609 and ASME B16.34, full rated ASME Class 900 to 2500
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848
- Certified safety performance, capable to SIL 3 level according to IEC61508
- Mounting face according to ISO 5211
- Extremely wide temperature range up to +1150 °C / +2100 °F
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition
- Wide rangeability in services with low pressure drop
- Two piece shaft design
- Industry best valve capacity
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation
- Heavy-duty stem and bearings design extends service life and is insensitive to thermal cycles and impurities
- Extremely high cycle life minimizes the need for maintenance, and increases Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) value
- Industry smallest operational torque resulting in cost efficient valve package
- On site interchangeable seat can be replaced without disassembling the disc and shaft. No adjustment or special tools needed
- Chemical processes
- Steel mills gas services
- Natural gas
- Power generation
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.