Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® BWX series butterfly valve has been especially designed for use in cryogenic applications with high quality CrNi steel. Testing of the valve includes cold shock test and it can be used for gaseous and liquid oxygen, LNG, nitrogen, hydrogen and other cryogenic fluids.
- Innovative design with free floating metallic seat
- Protected seat in area of lowest tear and wear
- High capacity
- Cryogenic applications;
- Temperature range: -270 °C to +200 °C
- Best for oxygen service
- Oil & grease free assembly and test
- AM tested non-metallic parts
- Rating and flange face:
- ASME 150/300/600
- PN10 / 16 / 25 / 40 / 63
- Face-to-face: API 609, optional EN558
- Sizes NPS4 … NPS24 / DN100 …DN600
- Different cryogenic extension lengths
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.