Find your closest location and contact us
Metso Neles® BO series butterfly valve is designed for Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption plants (VPSA). It is a wafer type, soft seated, high performance, single eccentric disc valve. The valve provides maximal endurance in fast cycling. Additionally, it provides long lasting tight shut off with excellent flow characteristics and high capacity while maintaining the internal tightness even up to 2 million cycles.
Best valve capacity on the market
Suitable for wet and dirty media
Fast and easy maintenance
Maximized availability by secure valve operation
- 2 piece shaft design for high capacity
- Hardened aluminum disc to reduce mass moment of inertia
- Long lasting quadruple bearings to last up to 2 million cycles
- Soft sealing bi-directional bubble tight construction
- Cartridge bearing design for easy maintenance
- Sizes up to NPS40 / DN1000
- Encapsulate sealing element design ensures trouble free opening and closing
- Switching time less than one second to guarantee the process efficiency
- Quadruple bearings to ensure the maximum cycle life time and eliminates jamming
- Vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) plants
- Vacuum swing adsorption (VSA) plants
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.