Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® Neldisc® series L1 and L2 triple eccentric disc valves operate both in control and shut-off applications, with close to equal percentage characteristics and superior tightness.
Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process
Industry best valve capacity
Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions
Shortest possible maintenance hours
- L1 wafer type, L2 lug type
- Tripple offset, 2 piece shaft design
- One piece, full metal sealing without any resilient parts in pipeline
- High, long lasting tightness does not rely on differential pressure
- Unique, industry best disc valve control behavior with patented S-disc feature – possible to mount even on existing valve units
- Modular design minimizes the spare part inventory – same spares can be used in multiple Neles Neldisc designs
- Minimized actuator torque. Smaller actuator and lower piping stress
- Neldisc triple eccentric disc valves operate both in control and shut-off applications.
- Compact and light weight construction with Metso B-series actuator
- Suitable for vacuum service
- Very tight even in low dp's
- Extended rangeability to 90 degrees control applications
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation
- Optimized spare part inventory
- Suitable to dirty and abrasive services
- Pulp and paper
- Water and waste water
- Refining cooling waters
- Oil and gas
- ESD service
- Industrial gas
- Power generation
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.