Neles® Neldisc® high performance triple eccentric disc valves, series L6
Metso's Neles® Neldisc® series L6 triple eccentric disc valve operate both in control and shut-off applications, with close to equal percentage characteristics and superior tightness.
Minimized pressure loss and energy costs of the process
Industry best valve capacity
Consistent performance even in the most difficult, changing process conditions
Shortest possible maintenance hours
- Tripple offset, 2 piece shaft design
- One piece, full metal sealing without any resilient parts in pipeline
- High, long lasting tightness
- Unique, industry best disc valve control behavior with patented S-disc feature – possible to mount even on existing valve units
- Modular design minimizes the spare part inventory – same spares can be used in multiple Neles Neldisc designs
- Minimized actuator torque. Smaller actuator and lower piping stress
- BAM certified construction for gaseous oxygen as an option
- Suitable to dirty and abrasive services
- Extended rangeability to 90 degrees control applications
- In-built thermal and pressure compensation
- Optimized spare part inventory
- Oil and gas
- Petrochemical and chemical
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.