Neles® Finetrol provides wide rangeability and control accuracy in process flow control applications
Neles® Finetrol® eccentric rotary plug valve is designed for liquid, gas, vapor and slurry control in general and demanding applications. Excellent control performance and capability to handle impure fluids makes Finetrol well suited in refining and petrochemical industry applications.
Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost
Fire safe, fugitive emission and SIL certification together with anti-blowout shaft design meet the most stringent HSE requirements
Heavy-duty design withstands impurities and thermal cycles and ensures extensive life time
Live loaded rotary packing ensures excellent control for fugitive emissions with long endurance
- Heavy duty anti-blowout shaft.
- Rotating, dynamic Q-trim attenuator for anti-cavitation and noise abatement. Q-trim attenuator is a self flushing design and capable to handle dirty fluids also.
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848 with wide temperature range and the longest endurance class.
- Certified safety performance, capable to SIL 3 level according to IEC 61508
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition
- Unique balanced plug design reduces dynamic torque and allows accurate, stable control for the full 90 degrees rotation.
- Versatile mounting orientations
- Natural gas
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.