Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® angle valves designed to provide the best possible control accuracy and wide rangeability with economical high-performance. The A series valves are designed for use in both modulating control and on-off service and available with Unbalanced trim, Balanced trim and Omega multistage trim.
Erosive fluid can be conditioned through straight to down path
Low cost of ownership and minimized maintenance need
Stable process and noise control
One piece body to minimize the leak paths and make the valve insensitive to pipe stress
- Wide variety of trim options and wide material selection for different application including general and severe process
- Contoured plug, special multi drilled and multi staged trim are designed for high pressure drop of both compressible and uncompressible fluid as it enables the flow velocity
- Quick change trim and top entry construction for easy in-line maintentance
- Easy in-line maintenance and valve assembly and self guiding
- Excellent in controlling liquid, gas and steam flows in all industries
- Wide material for different applications
- Large variation of trim selection for low noise and anti cavitation service
- Stable control with good rangeability with superior accuracy
- Refining & petrochemical
- Power plant
- Industrial gas
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.