Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® series G globe valves are designed to provide the best possible control accuracy and wide rangeability with economical high-performance. Standard units are equipped with linear actuators and ND valve controllers for precise flow control, extended operation life and performance monitoring on-line.
Easy in-line maintenance and valve assembly and self guiding
Low cost of ownership and minimized maintenance need
Stable process and noise control
One piece body to minimize the leak paths and make the valve insensitive to pipe stress
- Wide variety of trim options and wide material selection for different application including general and severe process.
- Contoured plug, special multi drilled and multi staged trim are designed for high pressure drop of both compressible and uncompressible fluid as it enables the flow velocity.
- Quick change trim and top entry construction
- Low emission according to ISO 15848
- Excellent in controlling liquid, gas and steam flows in all industries
- Wide material for different applications
- Large variation of trim selection for low noise and anti cavitation service
- Stable control with good rangeability with superior accuracy
- Refining & petrochemical
- Power plant
- Industrial gas
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.