Neles® RotaryGlobe control valve is designed to control a wide range of applications
Metso's Neles® RotaryGlobe series ZX control valve is designed to control a wide range of process liquids, gases and vapors. Its reliable and rugged construction with variety of different trim choices makes the Neles® RotaryGlobe an ideal choice for general and severe service control valve applications. The valve provides excellent control accuracy with the inherent benefits of a rotary valve. The optimized design results in reliability and control stability and also reduces lifetime costs.
Unique design combining the benefits of rotary and linear control valve technology.
Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost
Inherently balanced trim design allows low operational torque and stable control for the whole opening range
Live loaded rotary packing ensures low fugitive emissions
- Simple construction.
- Anti-blowout shaft.
- Thrust bearing outside the pressure boundary.
- Low emissions according to TA-Luft / VDI 2440.
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition.
- Wide trim selection with several capacities and characteristics ensure optimal control performance according to application needs.
- Capable to handle high pressure drop with wide rangeability.
- Versatile mounting orientations.
- Power generation
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you.