The angle pattern valves are especially suitable for severe application where high pressure drop and erosive fluid exist
- Wide variety of trim options and wide material selection for different application including general and severe process.
- Contoured plug, special multi drilled and multi staged trim are designed for high pressure drop of both compressible and uncompressible fluid as it enables the flow velocity.
- Quick change trim and top entry construction for easy in-line maintentance
- Erosive fluid can be conditioned through straight to down path.
- Easy in-line maintenance and valve assembly and self guiding
- Low cost of ownership and minimized maintenance need
- Stable process and noise control
- One piece body to minimize the leak paths and make the valve insensitive to pipe stress
|Series||AU, AB, AM|
|Design||Linear angle valve|
|Size range||DN 25 - 1200 / 1" - 48"|
|Pressure classes||ANSI 150 – 2500|
|Temperature range||-198 °C … +593 °C|