Find your closest location and contact us
Metso's Neles® R-series V-port segment valve is an economical high performance control valve designed for liquid, gas, vapor and slurry control applications - especially with high capacity and wide rangeability requirements. R-series offers light weight, low torque control valves from 1" low capacity models up to 32".
Excellent control performance for high capacity and wide rangeability applications
Light weight - easy to handle and mount
Effective, rotating Q-trim attenuator for cavitation and noise abatement is a self flushing design
Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost
- Real one piece body without inserts or seat retainers eliminates possible leak paths and bending forces from piping ensuring reliable valve operation.
- Anti-blowout shaft.
- Rotating, dynamic Q-trim attenuator for anti-cavitation and noise abatement.
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848 with wide temperature range and the longest endurance class.
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 7th edition.
- Versatile mounting orientations.
- Pulp & paper
Contact Metso experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.