High quality supervision for safe, effective maintenance
A Metso engineer provides on-site supervision for predictive and preventative maintenance activities to ensure that recommended maintenance procedures have been followed and work has been completed to a safe standard. The supervisor also helps in the coordination of service work for the specified equipment. Where necessary, the engineer can provide expert recommendations for management and maintenance of equipment.
- Helps ensure equipment high availability and performance
- Ensures that maintenance is carried out following correct procedures
- Reduces the risk of failures and accidents as a result of incorrectly maintained equipment
- Up-to-date expertise available on-site to provide assistance
- Any problems can be promptly addressed
Metso on-site supervision