Why choose Metso for maintenance and repairs?
Over 1500 field technicians providing rapid global response time
Strict standards and tolerances for guaranteed safety and reliability
From standard inspections to custom maintenance programs and beyond
Delivering results through local experts supported by a global knowledge base and network
Get ahead of problems before they start. More effective management comes from better information. Our diagnostic services help with maintenance planning, issue identification and analysis as well as determining areas of improvement.
Mechanical and electrical inspection: Experts carry out thorough inspections to determine the operating condition of your machines
Equipment audit: Existing equipment configurations are reviewed to determine potential upgrades and modifications for improved performance
Inventory assessment: In-depth review of historical maintenance records and current operations to achieve optimal parts inventory
Shutdown support: From planning to execution to improvement, Mesto can help ensure fast and safe shutdowns
Repairs and refurbishments when you need them
Metso offers a full range of repair services, from reconstructing surfaces to full rebuilds of large components. Skilled technicians with specialized tools are available at our repair centers or at your site. All repairs are handled end-to-end, guaranteeing safe execution and the correct parts.
- We can provide a combination of on-and-off-site services to speed up large repair projects or plant shutdowns
- All repair work is backed by our regional warranty policies
- Exchange programs are available for certain parts or assemblies ensuring minimal downtime while repairs are in progress
When an unexpected failure occurs, Metso can help you restore production quickly. We identify the root cause, fix the problem and restore production as fast as possible. Once we have fixed the problem, we will identify long-term solutions to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- With approximately 40 global service centers, a quick response is guaranteed
- Field services and engineers are always on call to get you up and running when an issue occurs
- Services span all equipment types and brands
A truly industry-leading maintenance strategy is comprehensive. It focuses on your specific priorities, bringing together safety, planning, documentation, inventory, staffing and reporting requirements. In addition to the latest planning technology, Metso staffs reliability engineers who are dedicated to creating custom solutions.
Some of our services include:
- Criticality analysis to prioritize issues
- Failure analysis using FRACAS and other tools
- Custom maintenance software, Metso's CMMS
- Monitoring through Metso Metrics
Many brands, all Metso
Rebuild reduces primary crusher power draw by 30% at Norstone’s Tau plant
Three types of maintenance programs to consider for all crusher models
Proper maintenance helps reduce failures due to eccentric bushing burnouts