Improved crusher reliability
Jaw crusher manganese wear parts provide the highest possible wear life combined with mechanical reliability and numerous mounting possibilities. Metso manganese jaw crusher wears are easy and economical to install and are available in one piece or two piece designs.
The solution is available for the most demanding crushing and recycling applications, stationary as well as mobile. Jaw crusher manganese wear parts are designed for hardest rock in surface and underground operations.
Metso MX jaws have outstanding wear life to help keep your production going. As a hybrid product, the manganese steel acts as the matrix and the wear surface is covered by Metso’s special wear-resistant material in the areas where it’s needed. Its unique characteristics keep the optimal wear profile longer and make the jaw extremely wear resistant. You can achieve double the wear life compared to manganese jaws, and sometimes even triple it – depending on the application.
- Top continuous crushing performance
- Low cost per crushed ton by increased wear life
- Increased production time due to reduced downtime
- Chamber and material selection according to your process
- Increased safety because of less wear part change-outs
OEM wear parts for jaw crushers
- Nordberg C Series jaw crusher