Financing state-of-the-art equipment effectively
Nothing works without the right equipment. However, accessing that equipment usually means difficult and lengthy purchasing decision that require a lot of capital being spent right away. But it doesn’t have to be that way. How can you achieve the highest resource efficiency with your new equipment, while reducing financial risks?
Leasing made easy with Metso Financial Services
Metso offers commercial models that make investing in new equipment simple. Our leasing models allow you to better match your costs with your production revenues. Leasing your Metso equipment provides the options and flexibility you need. With two global leasing providers and multiple local partners, Metso can aid in securing rapid and competitive leasing offers. It’s simple: the financing partner purchases the equipment you wish to invest in and allows you to use it in exchange for a monthly fee. This lets you acquire the equipment you need for future production - today.
- Acquire the assets you need today rather than when capital budgets dictate
- Easy to keep your fleet up‑to‑date through regular asset upgrades
- No upfront costs and the added flexibility to invest elsewhere
- Flexible payment options so you can choose the lease term that matches your needs
- Simplified budgeting with fixed repayments so that you can accurately determine costs
Maintain your leased assests with an Equipment Protection Services plan
Even when leasing, you are still required to maintain the equipment That’s where Metso’s Equipment Protection Services (EPS) can help. EPS is built on three core elements:
- Extended warranty to 10,000 hours or 5 years on select critical components
- Scheduled inspections with Metso-trained and certified technicians
- Maintenance planning and reporting with Metso Metrics Services
Products available for EPS and financing
HP, GP, C, B VSI, and NP horizontal impact crushers LT and ST track-mounted plants TK, PF, VF, HRBM, and VG feeders