Training aligned for the operator
This training provides a first detailed understanding of the operation of the plant including simple maintenance. The training consists of theoretical and practical lessons at the machine on site.
Main topics include:
- Safety specific aspects like emergency shutdown devices, specifics of the repair mode as well as necessary health and safety measures for maintenance and repairs at the machine
- Explanation of machine function at operation terminal and, if existing, remote control
- Detailed explanation of all menus and submenus with each function at the operation terminal
- Explanation of the periodic inspections and maintenance
- Explanation of the appropriate operation, usage and settings for the most efficient and machine-friendly use of the machine
- Tour around the machine and explanation of all parts and components with their functions
|1 - 3 days depending on your specific equipment including theoretical class room training and practical exercises (main emphasis on practical exercises). Training sessions can be tailored according to customer needs.|
|Operators, customers maintenance technicians (mechanical and electric), Technical directors.
A group with 3 - 6 participants is recommended.
|English, German, other languages on demand.|
Further information from email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)211 2105 253