No one knows your M&J shredders better than we do. Our service team helps with prevention, maintenance and repairs - and we do everything within a few hours, if it is a matter of urgency.
Our service team consists exclusively of specially trained staff with extensive experience in getting the best performance of your shredder. We tackle all kinds of service at short notice - either as ad hoc tasks or as part of a fixed service agreement.
The huge advantages of a fixed service agreement
You do not need to set up a service agreement with us, but there are considerable advantages:
• Your shredder will be looked after and taken care of by certified staff
• You will minimize disruptive downtime and lost income
• You will cut down on your energy costs
• You will gain access to the latest updates and improvements
• You will know your own maintenance costs
The result is a significantly better return on investment on your M&J shredder and fewer unwelcome surprises to disrupt your production and your budget.
Help is at hand
Good service is also about being there when you most need it. Metso Waste Recycling have subsidiaries and agents around the world who are ready to come out to you right away.