After successfully introducing the Outotec Larox® FFP 2512 pressure filter series for bulk mining applications, Outotec is now responding to the mining industry's increasing demand by upscaling the proven FFP 2512 series to the new FFP 3512 for even higher capacity production requirements.
Outotec Larox filter presses are widely used in mining and metallurgical operations, where the trend towards finer grinding in concentrators and stricter requirements towards tailings disposal have resulted in more difficult dewatering, requiring an increased use of filtration.
Simplicity, reliability and design requirements have been considered in the new design. Both the 2512 and 3512 series share the same footprint, allowing future expansion requirements for increased throughput in an easier way. Based on Outotec's proven track record, the next generation of filter plate design provides a further step towards high capacity operation by improving maintainability, production reliability and logistics.
The innovative design of the membrane filter plate is the key to larger capacities and even more efficient process results. The FFP is ideal for dry stacking of tailings, enabling energy and water savings through water recycling.
- Filtration areas up to 991 m2
- Fast reliable pack opening
- Latest technology filter plates designed for mining conditions
- Automatic adjustment for process changes
- Consistent performance
- Flexible, fully automatic operation
- Remote control possibility
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance
- Outotec Larox's proven control system
- Diagnostics for fast trouble-shooting
- Improved maintenance with quick and easy access to all components
For more information, please visit www.outotec.com or visit us at:
Paste 13, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
June 18 - 20, 2013 Booth # 01
MetPlant, Perth, Australia
July 15 - 17, 2013 Booth # 6 - 7
Iron Ore, Perth, Australia
August 12 - 14, 2013 Booth # 45 - 48
Contact us at email@example.com
|Outotec Larox® FFP 3512 product news||Download|