Like to know how our material transportation solutions can help you reach your sustainability targets?
Installed in chutes, spouts, hoppers, transfer points, and other applications subjected to wear, long-lasting and robust wear linings make a substantial difference in improving process flow, machine uptime, and safety, while offering a more sustainable solution.
Design optimized for long life and fast change-outs, using unique tools, fasteners, and installation methods.
Long-lasting and reliable solutions keep materials flowing. Optimized change-outs mean more production.
Lower operational cost per ton and increased sustainability due to the use of less wear material and fewer maintenance hours.
Improved safety & sustainability
Less risky maintenance, fewer hot work situations, less exposure to confined spaces, and sustainable, long-lasting parts.
A wide range of applications
Wear linings solutions have an important function in most process stages. Replacing standard linings with Metso optimized solutions gives the maximum protection needed:
How we deliver results
- The market’s most complete wear lining offering means we can select exactly the right material and design for your operating conditions
- Ability to not only optimize the wear lining but also to design and offer complete chutes, bins, and other transfer points
- Continued optimization delivers the best performance – even as the process parameters change
- A unique range of fasteners and tools designed for safe and fast replacements
- Access to experienced resources and value-added services
- Our wear-lining solutions are long-lasting, cost-effective and more sustainable
Your process changes and we change along with it
For us, continuous optimization means working closely with you, truly understanding your process and making improvements accordingly. With us, you don’t just get wear parts, you get continuous performance and sustainability improvements.
Contact local sales experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.