Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) technology is used to measure both light and heavy elements for monitoring and control in mineral processing plants, enabling optimization of concentrate impurity content while maintaining the best possible recovery.
- Accurate monitoring of changes in feed mineralogy
- Improved concentrate quality
- Improved recovery through early detection of process disruptions
- Reduced need for time-consuming and labor intensive manual sampling
- More efficient use of energy and raw materials
Courier legacy upgrade of the new generation Courier 5X or 6X slurry on-line analyzers is about to peak performance quickly and efficiently.
A platform that delivers critical event-based equipment conditions and displays operating data of your equipment.
Take control of your site with real-time remote support and optimization through Performance Centers.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.
It's critical that individual processes run efficiently. It's also important to take a step back and look at the big picture.