- Low energy consumption: <10 kW/m
- Automatic, silent operation, with no operator interference needed
- Provides a longer launder life as the launder is insulated
- Eliminates risks from propane
- Always ready for casting
- Minimizes fugitive gas emissions even during casting, and they can be easily captured
- Increases flexibility:
- The length of the electrically heated launders is not limited
- Operates with low inclination
- An additional anode furnace may be constructed on the same elevation as existing ones.
- Offers savings in AF operation:
- Lowers start temperature in casting, as there is less temperature loss
- Increases furnace lining lifetime due to lower furnace operating temperature
Metso ensures that our customers obtain the benefits of the latest innovations when using our automation spare and wear parts.
Systematic equipment inspections offer a clear understanding of current equipment condition and maintenance needs.