Product webinar - Reduce your NOx emissions with Ferroflame™ LowNOx burner
The world's first hydrogen LowNOx burner for travelling grate pelletizing plants that can help reduce CO₂ and NOx emissions.
Designed by the world’s leading pelletizing plant supplier to meet the future demands for your pelletizing plant
Hydrogen powered Ferroflame LowNOx burners use the same combustion principle as that of Ferroflame LowNOx burner for natural gas launched in 2022. They can readily replace traditional burners in a travelling grate pelletizing plant, and customers with Ferroflame LowNOx burners for natural gas also have the possibility to modify these burners to work with hydrogen.
An effective way to minimize CO₂ and NOx emissions from the combustion process.
- Hydrogen as carbon free fuel to support decarbonization
- Substantial reduction of NOx emissions by up to 80% with natural gas
- Low thermal penalty on natural gas ~ 10%
- Increased product pellet homogeneity and quality
- Increased refractory lifetime
- Optimization of NOx vs. Opex balance with digital solutions
- Proven technology
- Easy retrofit of existing plants
Attain CO₂ and NOx emission targets in a cost-effective manner
Own proprietary Ferroflame™ burner family for travelling grate pellet plants:
- Standard burners
- Hydrogen burners
- LowNOx burners
- Convertible gas burners, prepared for later easy conversion to LowNOx operation
- Combustion audit and process evaluation
- Modelling (CFD and physical)
- BMS and flame safety
- Burner ancillaries (ignitors, pilots, support systems, fans)
- Gas and oil valve trains
- Fuel system design
- SNCR systems
- Site survey, process audit, detail design, training, spare parts and many such services available on request
Contact local sales experts
Your information is safe. Check our privacy notice for more details.
We will shortly contact you. You can send a new inquiry again after 15 minutes.