Financial reporting consists of two reporting segments: Minerals and Flow Control.
Financial reporting schedule for 2018
- Financial Statements Review for 2017 on February 2
- Annual Report and Financial Statements in the week of February 26 at the lates
- Interim Review for January – March 2018 on April 25
- Half-Year Financial Review for January – June 2018 on July 26
- Interim Review for January – September 2018 on October 26
The Financials pages are updated when financial information is disclosed. The financial statements are presented in euros, which is the Parent Company’s functional currency and Metso’s presentation currency.
Metso publishes its financial statements under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and the interim reports are prepared in accordance with the principles of recognition and measurement laid down in the IFRS.