Metso has two financial reporting segments that are Minerals and Flow Control.
We publish information about our performance according to a previously announced schedule. Financials pages are updated at the earliest after financial information has been disclosed.
Financial reporting schedule for 2018 is as follows.
- Financial Statements Review for 2017 on February 2
- Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2017 on February 23
- Interim Review for January – March 2018 on April 25
- Half-Year Financial Review for January – June 2018 on July 26
- Interim Review for January – September 2018 on October 26
Financial reports follow International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and all information is presented in euros. Segments' performance is measured with operating profit/ loss (EBIT). In addition, alternative performance measures are used to reflect the underlying business performance and to improve comparability between financial periods: “earnings before interest, tax and amortization (EBITA), adjusted” and “return on operative capital employed for reporting segments (segment ROCE)”. Alternative performance measures are not substitutes for IFRS performace measures.