Preheating stabilizes conditions in the smelting furnace, decreasing specific energy consumption.
- Uses CO gas from the electric furnace as fuel
- Preheats up to 600ºC, with every 100ºC saving 70 kWh per metric ton of metal in smelting
- Increases smelting furnace capacity by up to 20%
- Results in more stable smelting furnace operation while minimizing coke and electrode paste consumption
- Offers a gas-tight structure and clean working environment
Related products & services
The EDITUBE WESP is a wet gas cleaning solution designed for removal of the finest fractions of dust particles and mist aerosols.