- NW300HPS Rapid, NW330GPS Rapid and NW4MXS Rapid are the only portable crushing and screening units in their capacity class integrated in one single chassis
- Efficient 12 m2 (6,5 x 12") Metso CVB2060-4M four deck inclined screen
- IC Series automation as standard
- Flexible operation with various feeding, conveyor and end-product options
- Easy to transport due to advanced design and compact dimensions
- Hydraulic options reduce dismantle, packing and setup time when moved between sites
- Fully electrically driven. Possibility to use electrical network
- No foundations needed
When you combine Metso NW300HPS Rapid crushing and screening unit with a NW Rapid primary jaw unit you will be able to produce up to seven calibrated end-products. The integrated Metso CVB screen enables high capacity as well as excellent screening efficiency.
Advanced Metso IC70™ process control system ensures more efficient and safe use of the plant. You can start and stop the process by pressing one single button. The IC™ Automation system supports remote user interface without extra programming so you can further improve the safety of your plant and well-being of your operators by having centralized remote control facilities.
Metso NW300HPS Rapid transforms into a very compact package for road transportation. You do not need to invest in heavy cranes during installation to set it up. Should you need to move the unit to another location, optional hydraulically operated screen lifting and fine adjustable hydraulic support legs enable you to dismantle, pack and setup your unit again within 24 hours. The agile wheelmounted platform is designed to make the unit easily transportable from site to site.
Metso NW300HPS Rapid crushing and screening unit can be used for secondary and tertiary crushing and screening in aggregates production, or as a standalone unit for pre-crushed material. In a multi-stage crushing process the plant is capable to produce up to seven calibrated end-products.
Material is fed by separate belt conveyors from NW Rapid primary crusher or separate feed hopper to the cone crusher or the screen. Oversize material is taken from the screen to the cone crusher and closed circuit conveyors return it back to the screen, and the screened material is divided to the product conveyors.
|Metso NW300HPS Rapid|
|Feed opening||25-230 mm (3 3/8 -9”)|
|4-deck dual-slope screen||
6 000 x 2 000 mm (6,5 x 20")
|Crusher power||220 kW (295 hp)|
|Weight||53 600 kg (118 200 lbs)|
|Brochure: Metso NW Rapid portable solutions - Crush and go (EN)||Download|